Meet Alisa Glutz
Mortgage momma turned social media credit queen
Full time mortgage lender, full time crazy dancing lady on TikTok teaching people everything they need to know about credit, buying a home, and creating a financial legacy they can be proud of.
Who is Alisa Glutz?
Born and raised in Arizona, Alisa Glutz is a proud graduate of Arizona State University. After a successful beginning to her career working in Hollywood as an Executive for HBO and a Producer on ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher, Alisa decided to return to her native Arizona where she became committed to helping her community realize the dream of home ownership and understand their true credit potential.
Her mission is to shakeup the thinking of consumers who have more personal shame than hope and show them they know more than they think. Whether you are 3 years old or 90, black or white, single or married, male or female, we all know how to color. Everyone belongs at the table.
What is Color My Credit?
Color My Credit teaches consumers how to understand their credit report in a colorful, simple way by bringing them back to Kindergarten reminding them of who they were before their story began to shape their beliefs. This isn’t credit repair. This is credit empowerment. A brand new industry with a new approach and method consumers can be empowered by and be able to pass on to future generations.
What can Alisa do for me, my community, or my business?
A busy advocate for consumers who are equally passionate about improving their credit scores, a prolific writer, and a woman bent on empowering others, Alisa Glutz is no stranger to the media! She is an expert in mortgage credit with 18 years of being a top originator in the mortgage industry. Alisa is a teacher at heart, a natural speaker and engages audiences from short podcasts to lengthy radio shows to live Q&A sessions weekly on social media.
Alisa has spoken to intimate groups, apartment tenants, home owners, and corporate audiences, helping employees learn how to manage their finances, credit, and financial legacy through easy to understand and engaging presentations, and is available for current bookings.
- RECOGNIZED ANNUALLY AS A TOP PRODUCER FOR CHERRY CREEK MORTGAGE CO., INC. BASED ON PRODUCTION
- NOMINATED FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW FOR ARIZONA JOURNAL OF REAL ESTATE AND BUSINESS’S MORTGAGE LENDER OF THE YEAR
- FEATURED ON THE COVER OF THE NATIONWIDE EDITION OF TOP AGENT MAGAZINE
- WRITER FOR SCOTSMAN GUIDE
Want to get in touch with Alisa?
- If you have a credit question, visit our social media.
- If you have a business inquiry, or would like to bring Alisa to speak at your place of employment, community group, or other function, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a home loan with Alisa?
- Alisa is currently licensed in Arizona and California, with more states on the way.
- To get started on the home buying process with Alisa as your guide, head over to Cherry Creek Mortgage.
- Are you in another state? No problem! Send a message to Color My Credit on Instagram and Alisa will point you in the right direction of a trusted lender in your area.